Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: VanillaTweaks-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
VanillaTweaks is a Minecraft mod designed to enhance vanilla Minecraft without going overboard. It is designed to be minimally invasive and configurable to create a user experience like none other.
This project is an fork of the original Craft++ in order to port to 1.11.2+ .The author of the original mod provides the permission for me to port it.https://github.com/Anon10W1z/CraftPlusPlus/issues/9
VanillaTweaks adds a multitude of features to enhance your world.
- Several new enchantments!
- Nimble and Hops: These enchantments go on your boots, and can go all the way up to level 3. Each level adds a bit to your movement speed and jump height, respectively.
- Vigor: Goes on your chestplate. It will grant the wearer a one heart max health increase per enchantment level, maximum of 3.
- Veteran: Goes on your head, instantly increasing your knowledge! It will attract all experience orbs in a 32-block radius towards you!
- Siphon: All mined block drops instantly go into your inventory! You won’t have to deal with a pesky zombie or friend stealing your freshly-mined diamonds again! It is friendly with Silk Touch and Blazing.
- Homing: Your arrows will aim right at your target. Level 1 works for entities 32 blocks away, level 2 works for entities 64 blocks away, and level 3 128 blocks away.
- New items!
- Dynamite: Simple throwable TNT! It is crafted out of a string on the top, a sand directly below that, and a piece of gunpowder below that and to the left. You can also dispense it out of a dispenser! It won’t work when wet, either by rain or water. Credits to TooMuchTNT, made by MinecraftTNTstuff, for the texture. (Doesnt Work)
- Fried Egg: Simply toss an egg in the furnace to produce it! It will heal 2.5 hunger bars.
- Binocular Lens: A crafting ingredient for binoculars. See above for the crafting recipe picture.
- Binoculars: A non-OP way to zoom! See above for the crafting recipe. The amount of zoom is configurable.
- Storage blocks for flint, sugar, and charcoal. Charcoal blocks can be used like coal blocks, and sugar blocks fall like sand. Credits to Minestrappolation for the textures (IIRC).
- Enhanced mob drops!
- Named mobs will drop their name tags.
- Bats drop leather
- Endermen drop their held blocks.
- Creepers have a 1/10 chance of dropping a TNT block.
- More realistic predator/prey relationships! When ocelots kill chickens, the chickens won’t drop meat! Same for wolves and sheep!
- Seeds will plant themselves after a (randomly-determined) couple of seconds delay. Farms can now be more easily automated!
- Enhanced mob spawners!
- They drop themselves when you use silk touch.
- Command blocks can be found in the redstone creative tab. Dragon eggs can be found in the decorations tab.
- Buttons are named according to their material! (E.g. stone/wooden buttons)
- Stone tools are crafted out of stone rather than cobblestone.
- You only need 3, rather than 6, source blocks to craft stairs. They are still crafted in the same pattern.
- Crafting buttons gives you 4 rather than 1.
- Potion and enchantment level roman numerals now are displayed up to level 128.
- Wool can be back-crafted into 4 string.
VanillaTweaks is extremely configurable. Everything from enabling and disabling enchantments to automatic seed planting can be configured straight from the config GUI, accessible from the mods menu or the game menu. It is advised to delete your config file every time you update VanillaTweaks, for the configuration options may have changed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the VanillaTweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by f0acf5eb0d8140af938a9623ac6a1467, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.