Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 27, 2017
- Newest File: VanillaMagic-1.12.2-0.22.1.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
This mod doesn’t add any new ores, items or blocks.
Vanilla Magic Mod give player magic abilities and powers with only vanilla Minecraft blocks and items. Learning and progressing in mod is throught the Achievement and Event system.You won’t be able to achieve the advanced recipes or powers without getting the low level achievements.
-Altar Crafting (toss items into altair and right-click with right wand)
-Altar Smelting (works like Furnace but You don’t need to wait) (should support other mods which adds smelting and fuel)
-Spell Casting System
-Entity Summoning System
-Item Magnet Quest (Works like normal magnet). Hold 2 Nether Stars anywhere in Your inventory but as different stacks (1x Nether Star + 1x Nether Star).
Currently implemented spells (Since v0.0.3.0) (W.I.P.)
-Flint And Steel Clone
-Feel like Blaze -> Yes, Small Fireball
-Feel like Ghast -> Yes, Large Fireball + Explosion
-Teleportation !!! -> Look and teleport (Pssst, better than Ender Pearl)
-Meteor !!! -> Be careful 😉
This mod adds the new Achievement Page with all the Achievements/Quests.
(WARNING! Every time that You want to upgrade Altar / earn achievement, You must replace the Cauldron.)
Tier 1 = Cauldron + Redstone around it
Tier 2 = Iron Blocks
Tier 3 = Gold Blocks
Tier 4 = Redstone Blocks
Tier 5 = Lapis Blocks
Tier 6 = Diamond Blocks
Tier 7 = Emerald Blocks
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Vanilla Magic Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by seia6666, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.