Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: [Forge 1.8.9] Vanilla Enhancements v7.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
I present you here a Forge Mod that enhances some things that are not cool (enough) in Vanilla.
- Survival Inventory does not move to the side when a potion effect is applied
- [DISABLED] Added a key that will make you drop the whole stack if held while pressing your item drop key
- Fixed “<” taking screenshots
- No lag when taking a screenshot!
- Open your Inventory to see your current protection and projectile protection level (warning: latter is inaccurate) in the bottom left
- Blood effect with sound and particles when hitting entities
- New Config! /enconfig
- [Changed] Better Debug (F4) screen (more organized and stripped; not finished yet)
– Shows current server and ping.
– Left click speed (CPS) and right click speed (RCS) are also being tracked!
– Also shows your crosshair
- Longer chat history, set it to whatever you want in the config!
- A Warning message once your highest memory reached 90% once.
- /gamma to switch between 1.0 (default max) and 100.0 for bright vision in darkness!
- Shows your current arrow count whenever you hold a bow.
- Added a /fov command. Do /fov <1:2:3> to choose from your custom profiles (check the config file!) or do /fov <value> to switch to that fov value directly, e.g. /fov 70
- Added a /sens command. Do /sens <1:2:3> to choose from your custom profiles (check the config file!) or do /sens <value> to switch to that sensitivity value directly, e.g. /sens 130
- Added a /volume command. Do /volume <1:2:3> to choose from your custom profiles (check the config file!)
- /name <IGN> shows the previous names of that person!
- /config opens the folder that contains the config files
- /copy copies coordinates to clipboard, /coords and /pos sends them as a chat message!
- Now shows the distance to whatever the crosshair is pointing at in F4 screen! you can toggle that off obviously 🙂
- /ping <name> to get someone’s ping that is in your lobby, also you can enable showing their ping right in tab list in the config. Do “/ping all” to list all player’s ping!
- You can turn off portal, wither, thunder and slime sounds in the config (disabled by default)
- Dynamic hitboxes and more config options – you can make them only show from a certain distance, turn red upon aiming at them and some more stuff!
- Enchantments show above your hotbar
- Attack damage shows above your hotbar
- Potion info shows above your hotbar
- /time shows date, day and the current time
- Added timestamps to the chat
- Added current time to Better debug / F4 screen
- Improved Screenshot message
- Reminders added (/remind help to learn about them)
- Notepad added (/note help to learn about it)
- /logs to open log folder quickly
- Autocomplete (tab) on all mod commands
- /timezone <timezone> to see the difference between your current and the provided timezone
- You can change the amount of players shown in tab in the config, as well as the max coloumn length (pic)
- You can make tab transparent in the config
- Disable boss bar in the config
- A warning when your armor durability is low
- Disable the “smooth camera” while using Optifine Zoom in the config
- You can enable toggling the players list instead of only showing it while you press the key (config)
- /listplayers to list all players in the world
- /clearchat to clear the visible chat history
- You can choose a factor for the fov change of speed, slowness and sprinting. (Default: 1.0, Disabled: 0.0)
- Notifies you every minute when Mojang servers are down.
- You can fully customize the F4 / Better debug screen! Do /config and open enhancements_f4screen_right.txt and …_left.txt do customize it!
- You can enable custom chat tabs. How to: Enable it in /enconfig. Do /config. Edit enhancements_chat_tabs.txt.
- Allows 256 character message support on the following servers: Singleplayer, Hypixel
– more tab configurations (e.g. name length)
– restart button
– session reload
– relog button on disconnect screen?
– disable (sub-) titles
– video setting profiles
– make proj prot more accurate
– clear background on guis
Fixed Bugs / Changes
- – Blood effect now working in Multiplayer!
- – Armor Potential not stuck at 0% anymore!
- – Fixed config file dis-/enabling all or none
- – F3 causing crash
- – Rounding armor potential to two decimals now
- – Fixed location of protection
- – Fixed inventory fix not fixing!! Now fixes!!!
- – Removed /ping command and instead put constant ping updates in the F3 screen
- – Fixed F3 crashing the game
- – Fixed crashing when setting frames to unlimited
- – Misplaced arrow count fixed!
- – Ping and server not shown in F4!
- – Adjusting ping / server name in F4 according to bossbar
- – Ping process mem leak
- – Blood rendering weird
- – Longer chat breaks on autocomplete commands (Fixed?)
- – Chat logs are only being saved in fml-client-latest.log and not latest.log
- – Fixed commands, they used to not require a slash
- – Fixed F4 crashing
- – Armor protection visibility improved
- – Fixed memory leaks, improved performance
- – Improved chat scrolling
- – Fixed incompatibility issues
- – Changed the way ping is measured
- – Fixed some crashes
- – doesnt hide ping / server when tablist is showing
- – keybinds reset
- – blood stuff only on left click
- – cannot hide block properties
- – /gamma
- – disabling armor prot does not work
- – Memory warning always showing
- – Dropping a stack not working properly on a mac
- – always show tab
- – tab showing with chat open
- – format y coord in f4
- – improved support for other mod commands
- – Hitbox config settings working properly now
- – Improved /clearchat
- – Fixed issues with max chat lines
- – Improved Mojang Status checker
- – Fixed timestamps affecting chat tab filter / conditions
As said above, just one of the projects I have besides having a real life too, so I might not update, fix, etc. fast, but yah 🙂
Simply drop the file into your Mods folder of your Forge profile folder and start Minecraft!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Vanilla Enhancements Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by OrangeMarshall, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.