Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 8, 2017
- Newest File: VanillaAutomation 1.12.2-1.5
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Vanilla Automation Mod 1.10,1.9.4 adds a few things which allow for easier automation.
The XP Hoppper
Picks up any xp orbs above it and fills them into provided bottles
The Filtered Hopper
Only picks up items matching the filter. Filter options are:
- Match NBT
- Match Mod id
- Match Meta
The Block Placer
Places blocks in a set distance (up to 16 blocks) with a given direction
Dispensers can now, when provided with the right item
- Shear sheep
- Dye sheep
- Attack entities
- Plant seeds
- Apply bonemeal on grass
- Break blocks
- Insert music discs into jukeboxes
- Name entities with nametags
The Poke Stick
Extends your reach while held. Uses tools from your inventory to break blocks faster
Gives detailed information. You can hover over items and blocks to go to their entry. All guide entries can be viewed in JEI.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Vanilla Automation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by universaI, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.