Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 5, 2019
- Newest File: valkyrielib-184.108.40.206.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Forge, 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
ValkyrieLib Mod is a library of common code for all of ValkyrieofNight’s Mods.
This mod supported for both Forge and Fabric and supported latest Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods.
My Other Mods:
Environmental Tech Mod is a mod containing a vast selection of Multiblock machines. This mod is still in the very early stages and has a lot more to come. This is geared towards mid to late-game. Every multiblock has multiple tiers that have added features. There are 16 multiblock configurations not including modifiers.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ValkyrieLib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ValkyrieofNight, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.