Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 7, 2016
- Newest File: UtilityOres-1.0.7-1.9.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Utility Ores Mod 1.9 is a mod that adds ores for some of the items in the game and generates them underground.
Why go to the nether when you can go mine the Nether ore, Glow ore and the… Blaze Ore! No need play around with blazes anymore, just mine the ore and it will give you the drop. In addition to that there is also an Ender ore to make things a lot easier, instead of fighting those Endermen. To make things even better-er there is a Ghast ore, which will give you ghast tears.
Trouble finding cows for leather? Well find the not-so-rare Leather ore as well as the Sugar and Bone ores and you are all set.
Afraid to go to the ocean temple? You can find the Prismarine ore for your decorations!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Utility Ores Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by BinaryElemental, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.