Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 26, 2017
- Newest File: UtilityBaseOres-1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Utility Base Ores Mod adds Ores for different drops and food from Minecraft,
This mod requires MMD Orespawn Mod
( Drop Ores ):
- Blaze Ore – Drops Blaze Powder (Disable by default)
- Bone Ore – Drops Bones
- Ender Ore – Drops Ender Pearls
- Feather Ore – Drops Feather
- Flint Ore – Drops Flint
- Glowstone Ore – Drops Glowstone Dust(Disable by default)
- Gunpowder Ore – Drops Gunpowder
- Magma Ore – Drops Magma Balls (Disable by default)
- Prismarine Ore – Drops Prismarine Shards
- Rotten Ore – Drops Rotten Flesh
- Slime Ore – Drops Slime Balls
( Food Ores ):
- Beef Ore – Drops Raw Beef
- Carrot Ore – Drops Carrots
- Chicken Ore – Drops Raw Chicken
- Fish Ore – Drops Raw Fish
- Melon Ore – Drops melons
- Porkchop Ore – Drops Raw Porkchop
- Potato Ore – Drops Potatoes
- Ores spawn only in the Nether
- For ores settings use the config file located under the /orespawn/utilitybaseores
- For General Settings use the config file located under /config/UtilityBaseOres
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Utility Base Ores Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by koxhack, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.