Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File: UsefulFood 1.5.0a
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The goal of UsefulFood Mod is to add as much useful food as possible to minecraft, without destroying the vanilla feeling of it. No extreme and complicated recipes! The mod is supposed to be simple and useful for the user, to make food from things you normally can´t make food from and to add a large variety of food to make minecraft more interesting.
- Large varity of different food, 50+ food items.
- Designed to fit in in vanilla minecraft
- More cooking options, from fish and chips to chocolate ice cream and pumpkin bread
- New fruits and drinks
- New drops for squids and sheeps
- ++ much more
- Go to UsefulFood page
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the UsefulFood Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Silentspy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.