Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 11, 2017
- Newest File: Useful-1.0 [1.11.2]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Useful Mod Intro
This mod adds some hopefully useful Items to the game. Currently there are only crafting cores. I am working on more features.
These are the different Crafting Cores: (The easiest way to get the recipes is with just enough items mod)
1. Basic Color Core
This core is used to craft almost any Dye in the Game. Exceptions are: Lapis Lazuli, Cyan Dye, Light Gray Dye, Lime Dye, Light Blue Dye and Bone meal
You can get them with the next Crafting Core. When crafted you get 6 Cores. When crafting dye you get 6.
2. Advanced Color Core
This core is used to craft the rest of the dyes. It is made with 9 Basic Color Cores and gives you 2 Advanced Cores. When crafting, the output is 6 dyes.
This core exists for the more rare materials in dye like Bone meal and Lapis Lazuli
3. Nature Core
This core is used to get different types of saplings and leaves. It is crafted with normal Seeds, Oak Sapling and Oak Leaves.
4. Mob Core
This core is used to get basic mob drops. It is made with 3 Meat and 3 Mob drops from the mob the meat came from.
5. Advanced Mob Core
This core is made with 7 normal mob cores and 2 Diamonds. You get 4 Advanced Mob Cores. With them you can craft mob drops from hostile mobs
Ok, This is currently everything that is in the mod. Feel free to leave suggestions.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Useful Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by dfb45745ac034531b2d92214f0cf2449, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.