Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 11, 2017
- Newest File: ExtremeUraniumReactor-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is a simple mod that register a new type of reactant to the reactors from Extreme Reactors (also known as Big Reactors).
The new reactant accepts IndustrialCraft’s Enriched Uranium Nuclear Fuel and any item that is registered in the ore dictionary as “uraniumFuel” or any fluid named “uraniumfuel” as fuel source.
The Reactor Fuel Rods blocks will show a green liquid when uranium fuel is used and will produce cyanite when the uranium is depleted (might change to plutonium in future versions)
This mod also makes the Big Reactors accept IC2 Coolant and liquid UU-Matter as coolant blocks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Uranium Big Reactor Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by joserobjr, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.