Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: 1.12 V1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Uplytra is a simple utility mod which makes it so you can speed up and slow down with your elytra.
Press Jump(Most likely space) while flying to accelerate.
Press Sneak(Most likely shift) while flying to decellerate and if slow enough go slowly bacwards 😛
This is a VERY simple mod(1 file) and is a preview of one of my upcoming mods – This fully functional on it’s own and does NOT Require BackSlash.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Uplytra Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by GiantNuker, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.