Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 11, 2016
- Newest File: UnLogicII-184.108.40.206.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
UnLogic II mod is a mod that adds all kinds of random and useful content. Have you ever wanted Minecraft to have bazookas? Paxels? A quick way to mine obsidian? Cake with magma cream icing? UnLogic II adds all of this, and much more!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the UnLogic II Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.