Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 24, 2016
- Newest File: Hilltop Base - Version 3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Hilltop Base Map can be used in modpacks, however, you must follow the custom license. Although this world may be used in other modpacks, apart from Universal: Interdimensional Escape, bugs/glitches may occur. This world will contain a base, with various floors and segments.
Version 2+’s Mandatory Mod List (Without these Mods, the Base will be Very, Very Messed Up):
- Applied Energistics 2 – AlgorithmX2 (Version: RV2-Stable-10)
- BiblioCraft – JDSinclair (Version: 1.11.5)
- Carpenter’s Blocks – Syntaxial (Version: 220.127.116.11)
- Chisel – tterrag1098 (Version: 18.104.22.168)
- CodeChickenCore – chicken_bones (Version: 22.214.171.124)
- DefenseTech – aidancbrady (Non-Curse Mod) (Version: 126.96.36.199)
- Extra Utilities – RWTema (Version: 1.2.12)
- Galacticraft Core – Micdoodle8 (Non-Curse Mod) (Version: 188.8.131.523)
- Mekanism – aidancbrady (Non-Curse Mod) (Version: 184.108.40.2061)
- MicDoodle Core – Micdoodle8 (Non-Curse Mod) (Version: 220.127.116.113)
- OpenBlocks – OpenMods (Version: 1.5.1)
- OpenModsLib – OpenMods (Version: 0.9.1)
- WR-CBE-Universal – chicken_bones (Version: 18.104.22.168)
(This Mod List Omits Forge & Forge Multipart)
You May Also Like
This is made by KingWealthyturtle, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.