Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 24, 2016
- Newest File: Hilltop Base - Version 3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hilltop Base Map can be used in modpacks, however, you must follow the custom license. Although this world may be used in other modpacks, apart from Universal: Interdimensional Escape, bugs/glitches may occur. This world will contain a base, with various floors and segments.
Version 2+’s Mandatory Mod List (Without these Mods, the Base will be Very, Very Messed Up):
- Applied Energistics 2 – AlgorithmX2 (Version: RV2-Stable-10)
- BiblioCraft – JDSinclair (Version: 1.11.5)
- Carpenter’s Blocks – Syntaxial (Version: 22.214.171.124)
- Chisel – tterrag1098 (Version: 126.96.36.199)
- CodeChickenCore – chicken_bones (Version: 188.8.131.52)
- DefenseTech – aidancbrady (Non-Curse Mod) (Version: 184.108.40.206)
- Extra Utilities – RWTema (Version: 1.2.12)
- Galacticraft Core – Micdoodle8 (Non-Curse Mod) (Version: 220.127.116.113)
- Mekanism – aidancbrady (Non-Curse Mod) (Version: 18.104.22.1681)
- MicDoodle Core – Micdoodle8 (Non-Curse Mod) (Version: 22.214.171.1243)
- OpenBlocks – OpenMods (Version: 1.5.1)
- OpenModsLib – OpenMods (Version: 0.9.1)
- WR-CBE-Universal – chicken_bones (Version: 126.96.36.199)
(This Mod List Omits Forge & Forge Multipart)
This is made by KingWealthyturtle, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.