Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 20, 2017
- Newest File: uniquecrops-1.10.2-0.1.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
What is this mod?
This mod adds 14 new crops, all unique to each other, and several new items related to them. While the crops themselves are documented in the in-game guide book well enough, the items and gear/tools that are included in this mod are left up to the user to find out what they can do. There may even be completely undocumented easter eggs, with no real indication of how to get them. (Or you could look at the source code, if you wish to have spoilers :] )
What is it not?
It is not another mod that adds ore crops. The main idea was to take the growth stages, and the requirements for planting, growing and harvesting a little further than what I’ve seen.
First, get some Normie seeds by breaking a few grasses in the world, then use the seed as one of the crafting ingredients to make the mod’s ingame documentation book. You will need this book with you to help figure out how to grow some crops, and how to harvest them as well. Thanks for stopping and looking!
Currently, this mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed, and on version 1.10.2. It has no coremods that it depends on. Optional mods that you could install to enhance your experience are JEI and The One Probe.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Unique Crops Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bafomdad, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.