Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: 1.4.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Unified Items is a mod to centralize ore generation and items into one simple to use package.
It is entirely modular by design and therefore only loads the necessary modules on runtime.
You can manually force enable any supported material at any given time, using the in-game config gui.
Just toss any ingot in a furnace to convert it into its Unified equivalent. Note: Since other mods like to overwrite each others furnace recipes, for best results i recommend either the vanilla furnace or the one from Extra Utilities.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Unified Items Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by chazwarp923, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.