Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 26, 2016
- Newest File: Uncomplication-1.10.2-0.2.0.0.b78
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
You want the EnergyNet of IC2Classic or want recipes to be easier, but you want the new Features of IC2Experimental? Then wait no longer. This addon is for you then.
As the name of this addon says, it UNcomplicates stuff.
You know that many of the recipes are more complicated than they could be?
This addon solves this problem. It removes exactly one layer of complexity.
Instead of using iron/copper/bronze/tin plates in recipes, you can just use iron/copper/bronze/tin directly.
There is also a config option to replace IC2’s Energy-Net with IC2Classic’s Energy-Net.
What this means is basically, the Energy Distribution will be exactly as it is in IC2Classic, but you will have all the features of IC2Experimental.
The E-Net is exactly like it was in IC2 before Experimental (1.6.4 and earlier).
What this means:
- You have energy packets again.
- Cables vaporize, when you put too high of a voltage through.
- Machines explode, when you feed them with an improper voltage.
- Transformers are *not* useless anymore.
- This also works with addons.
How to install Uncomplication Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Uncomplication Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Aroma1997, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.