Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 3, 2017
- Newest File: twitchy-1.10.2-2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Are you a modpack maker? Do you also stream on Twitch.tv? Do you wish more people could find your channel easily if they enjoy your modpack?
This mod adds a Twitch icon to the screen which will highlight red when you go live! When users hover over the icon and hold shift they will be able to see the title of your stream, the game you are currently playing, and the number of viewers you currently have! What could be better than that you ask??? Well with a simple click on the icon their native browser will open and take them directly to your livestream! So they can get to your broadcast in seconds!!!
The mod is configurable via the config, you can set how frequently the mod checks for your channel live status, changed the icon size and also if the icon should show all the time or only when the channel is live!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Twitchy Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by OCDiary, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.