Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 18, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Tweaked Chocolate Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 is a very cool texture pack that allows you to customize and specifically tailor exactly how you want to view your game! The creator of this pack noticed that there was a lot of ‘better default texture packs’, but none that actually let you customize the contents. And that is exactly what you are now able to do with texture pack. I suggest this pack to anyone who is very picky about their Minecraft look!
Tweaked Chocolate Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5
- There is skybox biome-based coloring with MCPATCHER!
- Connected and randomized textures, and the customization aspect too!
- The latest update for this texture pack added an update to 1.6.4 and changed many textures including the grass and water.
How to install Tweaked Chocolate Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5
- First of all, you need to download mcpatcher .
- Next, download the Tweaked Chocolate Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks!
- Next, download the texture pack folders and pick and choose which ones you like. Then simply drag and drop them into the allowed folder locations and enjoy your customized pack!