Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 2, 2016
- Newest File: Tumat-1.2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
TUMAT Mod (Tell us more about this) 1.10.2 is a lighweight InWorld Tooltip Mod. It shows the names of Blocks, Fluids, Entities and as a special feature ItemEntities.
You can change the distance and all other things via the config, but if you play on a server with this mod, the server decides wich features of the mod you can use. Also you can change name, modname and description of a block via a json file in the config folder.
The following picture shows the tooltip of a block from Actually Additions.
1. Name of the block, changed from ‘Atomic Reconstructor’ to ‘Atomarer Auflöser’ via json file
2. The description of the block, added via json file
3. The current stored energy (Tesla and RF support)
4. A special information about the block
5. The name of the mod that adds the block/item, changed from ‘Actually Additions’ to ‘Atomar Additions’
Also available is the harvest tool and the tool level you need to break the block. I disabled it in the picture.
How to install TUMAT Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TUMAT Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by canitzp, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.