Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 27, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Truss Mod adds motors that can move blocks and frames that can form big moving constructions.It was inspired by Red Power 2 by Eloraam.
Go to (Quick links)
- Motors and frames move, and all blocks render and tick while moving
- TileEntities can be moved too
- Tested with most mods from FTB 1.5 beta pack
- There is a per-block and per-mod moving handler configuration
- Both Immibis’s Microblocks and Chickenbones Mod are supported
- Can move multiblock structures (if configured)
How to rotate motors:
- Shift-right-click with the empty hand to change the position of the red (action) side
- Right-click with the empty hand to change the direction that the red side is facing to
- Anything cover-thick will prevent frames from sticking, and will actually mask the frame.
- If you have microblocks, frame sides will only be solid if there are covers/panels on that side.
If you have mods with multiblock structures:
- Add corresponding block set to TrussMod.cfg
- Example: S:alveary=1382 or S:railcraft_tank=”452:0,452:1,452:2?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge