Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 2, 2016
- Newest File: Trophy Slots v4.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Trophy Slots Mod 1.9.4,1.8,1.7.10 disables slots in your inventory, which you gain back by completing achievements or via certain items. To unlock those slots, you complete achievements or use the aforementioned trophies.
Some slots are locked. You unlock them by completing achievements or using trophies.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Trophy Slots Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lomeli12, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.