Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f18.104.22.16868-v1.7.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Treasure2 Mod 1.12.2 adds to the thrill of discovery in Minecraft. This mod adds various new and rare chests of treasure to be discovered. The chests are secured by an assortment of locks and can only be unlocked by finding the corresponding keys.
Treasure2 Mod is the successor to my SGS Treasure! mod, which was for mc1.7.x. It is not, however, a direct port to mc1.12.x. New and different features have been added while other features have been removed.
Chests of various shapes and sizes can be discovered. Each chest having a different rarity which determines the likelihood of it being generated and the quality of its treasure. Each chest can have a varying number of locks that will require the appropriate key(s) to open.
Currently implemented chests are:
Wood Chest (Common),
Moldy Crate (Common),
Ironbound Chest (Uncommon),
Pirate Chest (Scarce),
Iron Strongbox (Scarce),
Gold Strongbox (Rare),
and Safe (Rare)
with more to come.
Chests can be discovered in Graveyards or below the graveyard in treasure Pits (think Oak Island).
Locks and Keys
There are a variety of locks and corresponding keys that can be used to secure and unlock chests. These also have a rarity that determines the likelihood that they will be found.
Pilferer’s Lock Pick (unlocks all common and uncommon),
Thief’s Lock Pick (unlocks all common, uncommon, and scarce),
Skeleton Key (unlocks everything but epic. small limited uses),
Metallurgist’s Key (unlocks all metal),
with more to come.
Coins and Wishing Wells
Chests may contain silver and gold coins. You can toss the coins into a Wishing Well to receive random treasure!
Treasure2! Mod Pirate Chest
Treasure2! Mod Crate
Treasure2! Mod Ironbound Chest
Treasure2! Mod Safe
Treasure2! Mod Gold Strongbox
No videos available
How to install Treasure2! Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Treasure2! Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Treasure2! Mod
This is made by gottsch, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.