Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: TrashSlot_1.11-7.4.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Easy on the Environment. TrashSlot Mod adds a trash slot to the inventory screen that allows deletion of unwanted items.
- Trash Slot to delete items by dropping them into it
- Untrashing of the last trash item in case of mistakes by taking it out of the trash slot again
- Configurable trash slot position by simply dragging it around with the mouse cursor
- Delete key to delete item at mouse cursor
- Shift+Delete key to delete all items of same type as the one at mouse cursor
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TrashSlot Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Blay09, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.