Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Trashcans-1.9-2.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Trashcans Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9 is a very simple mod that adds different ways to delete Items or Fluids.
- The TrashCan will delete any item/block placed inside of it.
- The Fluid TrashCan will delete any fluid pumped into it, It will also remove any fluid from inside a bucket/fluid container right clicked on it.
- The Trashbag is a item version of the Trashcan.
- The TrashCan will work with hoppers/pipes.
- This mod is based off of the trashcans from extra utilities by RwTema.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Trashcans Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Gigabit1011, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.