Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 29, 2017
- Newest File: soggytransportation-37.0(1.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
SoggyMustache’s Transportation Mod 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds in a bunch of new ways to move around your minecraft world. The vehicles are the red bike, blue bike, pickup truck, car, and motorcycle.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SoggyMustache’s Transportation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Soggy_Mustache, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Official Website: http://Soggymustache.net