Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: ToxicRain-1.12-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
ToxicRain is a small mod that makes rain poison players. It can also be configured to do so for snow, as well as water blocks. It provides a potion that protects from the rain (but not other forms of poison), which can be made by combining a potion of poison with sugar in the brewing stand.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ToxicRain Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by CoolSquid, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.