Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Touhou Alice’s Doll mod is fanfiction of “Shanghai Alice Gengakudan(Touhou Project)”. This mod adds 6 dolls (individually user spawned mobs) from Alice Margatroid into Minecraft. Each doll has a special ability to aid the player automatically.
This mod adds 6 dolls (individually user spawned mobs) from Alice Margatoroid into Minecraft. Each doll has a special ability to aid the player automatically.
- The Shanghai doll (blue kimono) is a mob radar. It will seek out and report the nearest mob.
- The Horai doll (red kimono) is a miner. It will automatically mine ores in it’s vicinity.
- The Ooedo doll (dark green kimono) is a suicide attacker. It will automatically seek out the nearest hostile mob and blow it up.
- The Russia (Russian) doll (white/purple dress) is a collector. It will automatically collect all dropped items within the vicinity for you.
- The Germany (German) doll (white/orange dress) is a lumberjack. It will automatically chop down trees in it’s vicinity.
- The London (English) doll (aqua dress) is spawner detector. It will look for spawners in the vicinity and report the location to you.
- The Bare doll (disabled by default) is just there for testing purposes.
- The Marisa doll (disabled by default) is treasured by Alice.
How to use the mod
- After crafting a doll, equip it in your hand and right click at a block. This will spawn the doll into your Minecraft world.
- The doll has 4 modes (player instructions) it will follow. Standby -> Patrol -> Follow -> Ride.
- 1) ‘Standby’ instructs the doll to stay in place.
- 2) ‘Patrol’ allows the doll to wander around and automatically carry out it’s special ability.
- 3) ‘Follow’ makes the doll follow you (identical in behavior to tamed wolves including teleport when separated too far).
- 4) ‘Ride’ puts the doll on your head so you can carry it around. To switch modes, right click on the doll (while NOT holding the doll core item and the book). Each right click will cycle through the different modes.
- To turn off the doll’s special ability, right click on the doll WHILE holding a ‘Doll Core’. To reactivate the ability, right click again while holding a doll core.
- To change the doll’s Logging Level, right click on the doll WHILE holding a book.
- To ‘instantly recall’ a doll to your location, right click hold and release while holding a doll core.
- To despawn a doll, left click on a doll while holding a doll core. The doll reverts to an item drop so be sure to collect it.
- Dolls spawn with 8 health (4 hearts). Despawning a doll and respawning it will restore full health.
- To retrieve the drops the Russian doll collected for you, hold a chest in your hand and right click on the doll. The doll also drops all collected items when you despawn it.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.