Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 22, 2017
- Newest File: ToughAsNails-1.11.2-184.108.40.206-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Tough As Nails Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 is a survival mod that aims to increase difficulty through realistic features such as thirst and body temperature. There are other features that tie into it as well, like a seasons system with changing grass/foliage colors, temperature shifting for snow in biomes that don’t normally get any, and more.
Check out the official Tough As Nails wiki for more information about the mod, crafting recipes, and more!
Body Temperature: http://i.imgur.com/7F9X3vT.gif
Lowered Starting Health: http://i.imgur.com/Pz09Tvd.gif
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tough As Nails Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Glitchfiend, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.