Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds a total of eight blocks. The totem will kill all creepers, zombies, spiders or skeletons depending on how you set up your totem.
Go to (Quick links)
How to set up your totem poles:
The way you set up your protective totem is, as you can see in the screenshot, rather easy: First, you need a pedestal. On top of the pedestal, you place an offering to the gods. An offering can be a small offering or a great one, and the offering determines the effective range of your totem. On top of this, you place up to four totem blocks referring to a monster. ATM, you can set spiders, skeletons, zombies and creepers as a target for the totem. To cap it all of, place a totem top block on your totem. A lightning will strike if you set it up correctly. Keep in mind that a totem may not be more than 7 blocks high!
At first, you will want to craft the pedestal:
Continue with crafting the offerings, either small(gold nuggets) or great(diamonds)
And here come the totem blocks setting the monster to be killed: The monster to be chooses can be easily recognised as the crafting recipe is using the corresponding mob-drop.
At last, craft the top of the totem:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge