Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 27, 2016
- Newest File: Toolbox-1.7.10-1.2.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Toolbox Mod is a small mod that adds one item: the toolbox. It can store up to 4 items that can be used. You can combine all items that are available (even modded items). The toolbox will automatically use the best tool for the specific block it breaks.
A great miner’s toolbox: pickaxe, shovel, torch (doesn’t work for now)
- It can break all the blocks a pickaxe/shovel can break
- On right click on a block it will place a torch
A great farmer’s toolbox: hoe, shovel, seeds, bonemeal
- It will turn dirt to farmland on right click
- It will plant seeds on right click on dirt
- It will grow the seeds with the bonemeal
You simply craft a toolbox like so:
- Sneak + rightclick with the toolbox to place it down
- Rightclick with an item on one of the four slots of the toolbox to place it there
- Sneak + rightclick with empty hand to get the item out of the slot
- Break the toolbox to get the toolbox back
Now you can use the toolbox as a normal tool.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Toolbox Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by carliman, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.