Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: toolprogression-1.11.2-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Every block has baked in whether it can only be harvested with a tool. And if so, which tool class and which harvest level of the tool is required. For example, redstone ore requires a pickaxe with at least the mining level 2, while glowstone can be harvested with an empty hand. On the other hand, every tool has baked in the information, what kind of tools it is and if used as such a tool, which harvest level it has. For instance, an iron pickaxe is a pickaxe – and only a pickaxe – with mining level 2, where a paxel is a combination of a pickaxe, an axe, and a shovel.
This mod allows you to modify the tool class and the harvest levels of each class for all tools. You can also modify the required tool class and the harvest level for blocks. This allows mod pack makers to define a progression for tools.
See the wiki.
Please report any issue you find in the Issue tracker.
- WAILA Harvestability is lying to you. If you define a block overwrite, which changes a block to require a tool that didn’t require one before, WAILA still shows, that the block is harvestable. Don’t worry though, you can break the block.
- Block Overwrites can’t be done on a per metadata basis, so only one overwrite for all metadata within one block. A future update will solve that.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tool Progression Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by tyra314, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.