Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 15, 2017
- Newest File: TombManyGraves2-1.11.2-3.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is a re-write of Tomb Many Graves for Minecraft 1.11.2 (by the same author). The mod desperately needed to be re-written in order to allow better compatibility between mods and configs to be added more easily. This version of the mod is not compatible with pre-1.11.2 versions.
All features from the previous version are not (yet) implemented. Please be patient; as a PhD student, modding sometimes has to take a lower priority than other work.
- Items return to the exact same slot they were in when you died!
- Graves adapt to their surroundings!
- Grief-resistant! Only the person who died is able to retrieve their items (unless they grant access through the built-in friend system). Blocks are also virtually indestructible and can be locked so that you can’t accidentally retrieve items before you’re ready!
- A list of items that were on your person upon death!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by M4thG33k, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.