Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Love ranged combat? Love assassin’s creed references? This mod is going to be great for you.
Basically, the Tomahawk Mod allows you to take any axe and make it throwable. You can throw axes by right-clicking!
They do a fair amount of damage, have good range, and work very well overall. Give them a try and you never know what kind of combat you’ll find yourself dominating!
The Tomahawk Mod is very dynamic and truly creates a whole new style of combat for you to experiment with.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge