Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 7, 2019
- Newest File: ToastControl-1.14.4-2.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Do you want the mod can help you to control what toasts show up in Minecraft? Toast Control is a best mod for you.
Let’s see what Toast Control Mod can do for you.
This mod allows you to control what toasts show up in Minecraft. By default, Minecraft shows you all toasts, including toasts for Recipes, Advancements, the Narrator, and Tutorials.
This mod, by default, disables toasts for Recipes and Tutorials. It can disable any other kind of toast through the configuration file.
If you do not want to block toasts, but think they are in the way, you can change their backgrounds. Toast Control allows for translucent or transparent backgrounds (vanilla toasts only).
Translucent toasts look like this:
Transparent toasts look like this:
Toast Control is a favorites minecraft mods created by Shadows_of_Fire, the mod was created on Jul 10, 2017 and the last updated on Sep 1, 2019 for Minecraft 1.14.4 mods version, so far is a total of 17,164,802 downloads.
Not: The mod for minecraft 1.14.4 version requires Placebo 2.2.0+ and updated to forge 74+
No videos available
How to install Toast Control Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Toast Control Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Toast Control Mod
This mod is made by Shadows_of_Fire, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.