Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 21, 2017
- Newest File: tnt_utilities-mc1.11.2-1.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
TNTUtils Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 a small Minecraft Forge mod that provides some utilities for explosions. TNTUtils can be installed on a server without the clients requiring it.
Do note that custom explosions from other mods may or may not be affected by this mod.
- Change the size of explosions or disable them entirely
- Disable TNT explosions
- Prevent TNT from chain-reacting
- A “/explosion” command
- Increase the chance that a destroyed block will drop as an item
- Change resistances of individual blocks
- Prevent explosions from destroying
- tile entities or
- any specified block or
- any blocks except for whitelisted blocks or
- any blocks at all
- Prevent explosions from damaging
- players or
- animals and mobs or
- items on the ground or
- any entities at all
- Prevent Creepers from destroying blocks (“environmentally friendly creepers”)
The features are fully configurable.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TNTUtils Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ljfa, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.