Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
1. RISKY: Always go for the middle. This will help you get a good headstart in the game. Even if you don’t get anything at mid, you won’t be that far behind the people who didn’t go to middle.
2. RANKINGS: Learn the Armor and Weapon rankings before you start playing Hunger Games. Even though this may sound nooby, a couple of extra damage points can go a long way in Hunger Games.
3. TRASH– Whenever you are in a safe location you should dump out all of the items you do not need into a chest so that you have a clean inventory and you can easily pick up loot after you kill someone.
4. KILLING SPREE: If you get a sword in the middle then you should definatley chase people and kill them before they can get anything good. This will eliminate the possibility of them beating you in deathmatch because they have looted chests throughout the game.
5. COWARD: It’s okay to be a coward sometimes. If someone with better armor and weapons is chasing you then feel free to run away. Try to run near chests and other people to get the person chasing you distracted.
THE END I HOPE YOU WIN MORE