Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 13, 2017
- Newest File: yoyos-1.10.2-0.1.0-1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tinkers’ Yoyos adds yoyos to Tinkers’ Construct Mod. They are crafted in a tool forge with a cord, two bodies, and an axle. The different parts are crafted as usual in a part builder or by casting.
To use a yoyo, right click it and it will throw out. While out, the yoyo will follow where you look and do damage to anything it touches.
- GardeningAllows for the yoyo to cut grass and flowers and plants and stuff. Applied with shears.
- ExtensionEach level lengthens the yoyo’s cord by 1 blocks. Applied with string, 16 per level.
- FloatingMakes the yoyo lighter, allowing it to move faster. Applied with a pufferfish.
- LubricatedAllows the yoyo to spin for longer, increasing it’s duration. Applied with an inksack.
If you think something is too overpowered, underpowered, or broken in general, please, let me know. Balancing is hard to do without any testers.
Requires Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tinkers’ Yoyos Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Raven2396, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.