Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: TMechworks-1.7.10-0.2.15.106.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod is an addon for Tinkers’ Construct with some interesting mechanical tidbits.
Drawbridges: Place and retract any kind of block, including ones not normally moveable with pistons. They also hold their own inventory as items, meaning you can place drawbridges with drawbridges!
Signaling buses and Terminals: A “wireless”, 16 color redstone network designed to make compact redstone circuitry. Run it up walls, through your ceiling, and let the drawbridge scream!
Filters: Sorting blocks that lets you differentiate items and mobs from each other.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by mDiyo, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.