Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 13, 2016
- Newest File: Extra Golems Tinkers' Addon 1.08
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tinkers’ Golems Addon Mod 1.7.10 is an add-on to Extra Golems. Using blocks from Tinkers’ Construct, you can now build golems to help you fend off monsters! Each looks unique and some have special abilities, as described below.
Tinkers’ Golems Addon adds the following golems to the Minecraft universe:
- Aluminum Brass Golem (80 health, 8 attack)
- Aluminum Golem (40 health, 5 attack)
- Alumite Golem (120 health, 8.5 attack)
- Ardite Golem (130 health, 8.5 attack, fireproof)
- Bronze Golem (115 health, 7.5 attack)
- Brownstone Golem (45 health, 5 attack, very fast)
- Cobalt Golem (145 health, 9 attack, fireproof)
- Copper Golem (70 health, 7 attack)
- Solid Ender Golem (95 health, 9 attack, teleports)
- Glue Block Golem (35 health, 1 attack, slows down creatures)
- Hambone Golem (25 health, 7.5 attack)
- Manyullyn Golem (240 health, 12 attack, fireproof)
- Seared Brick Golem (55 health, 5.5 attack, lights creatures on fire)
- Congealed Slime Golem (35 health, 1 attack, massive knockback, right click to change texture)
- Steel Golem (165 health, 8.5 attack)
- Tin Golem (30 health, 6.5 attack)
- Toggle which golems can be built in-game
- Toggle special abilities of the following golems:
- Seared Brick Golem
- Solid Ender Golem
- Congealed Slime Golem
- Glue Golem
- Tweak special abilities of the following golems:
- Congealed Slime Golem: adjust knockback power
- Glue Golem: adjust special ability area of effect
- Forge for 1.7.10 (built and tested with version 10.13.4.1558)
- Extra Golems
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tinkers’ Golems Addon Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sky_01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.