Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 24, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tinkers’ Construct Mod is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart’s desire. Once you make them, they’re yours forever. Any world generation included in the mod is more efficient, but not required to progress.
To get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
Be sure to put the pattern chest by the part builder, as you can access them together. Use the Stencil Table to craft the patterns, and craft tool parts from them using the Part Builder. The part builder also displays information about the material used.
Next step is the Tool Station, where you build, modify, and repair tools like so.
The next step is to build a Smeltery, so you can process metals and use them for tool parts as well. All you need is some gravel, sand and clay.
You can even automate your Smeltery. There’s some new friends included as well.
The mod also brings a few new things to the world, like these fellows here.
Special Compatibility in other mods
What changed since 1.7.10?
- Materials changed, each material has unique traits
- Some new materials
- Part materials matter more. Some traits can only be obtained by using a material as a tool head
- Part replacement
- Tools with mutliple head materials can be repaired with all of them
- Tinkers’ Construct does not come with copper ore, tin ore, etc. anymore but instead supports them
- More slime island fun
- Single-Use Clay casts
- Right clicking a drain with a bucket puts the liquid into the smeltery
- Sharpening kits so you can have any harvest level desired
- No more extra-modifiers
- New modifiers: Soulbound (Nether Star) and Width/Height (Expander)
- New improved GUIs
- Slimesling and Slime boots
Q: Where did Copper, Tin, Aluminum,… go?
A: Tinkers’ does not add any ore generation besides Cobalt and Ardite anymore. It does however support any mods that add them automatically.
Q: The Smeltery is missing!
A: Go to your config directory. There you’ll find a TinkerModules.cfg. Enable the Smeltery there.
Q: <Anything regarding old Minecraft versions>
A: Active development always focuses on the current version of Minecraft. There will be no backports to older/previous versions.
Q: Optifine crashes my game with Tinkers’!
A: Optifine changes how rendering works. If it crashes the game, there’s nothing I can do about that. Tinkers’ Construct does not use any special rendering.
How to install Tinkers’ Construct Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Tinkers’ Construct Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Tinkers’ Construct Mod
This mod is made by boni, mDiyo, Jadedcat, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.