Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 22, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod allows you to pause time for a brief period. This mod will freeze all the mobs for few seconds and can also prevent the creeper from blowing up when used.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- C:\Users\[Your computer user]\AppData\roaming\.minecraft\mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod