Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: v1.0.9
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tickrate Changer Mod is mod for minecraft 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 versions made by Guichaguri. You can see the new features this mod have in below:
- Let you change the server tickrate
- Let you change your client tickrate
- Let you change any player tickrate via server command
- Good for videos (slow motion, timelapses)
- Good for custom modpacks/maps (maybe you wanna change how the game works?)
- Good for building (a fast tickrate let you place blocks faster)
- Good for testing (a slow tickrate let you have time to see before everything happens)
- Good for other mods that want to use the Tickrate API
- Good for FUN!
/tickrate [ticks per second] – Changes the server & client tickrate
/tickrate [ticks per second] server – Changes the server tickrate
/tickrate [ticks per second] client – Changes the client tickrate
/tickrate [ticks per second] [player name] – Changes the [player name]’s tickrate
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tickrate Changer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Guichaguri, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.