Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: thut_wearables-2.1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Thut Wearables Mod adds in 13 slots for various accessories for the player. These slots are very similar to the mod “Baubles” and can have similar effects.
As of version 1.0.1, you can place baubles into the corresponding wearable slot. If you use botania baubles, they will even render like they do in botania.
The following slots are added:
- 2 ankle slots.
- 2 ring slots.
- 2 arm slots.
- 2 earring slots.
- 1 glasses slot.
- 1 hat slot.
- 1 belt slot.
- 1 bag slot
- 1 necklace slot.
The slots look like this:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thut Wearables Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by patnevis, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.