Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 25, 2016
- Newest File: throwabletorchmod-1.8.9-1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Throwable Torch Mod – Always wished you had some way to light up that dark ledge above you? Now, with a few slimeballs you too can create a throwable torch. This is great for lighting up a ravine or exploring dark caves! The torches will generally be placed only where you can place a normal torch. For example, they can?t be placed on ceilings or the undersides of objects. Also, they don?t cause any damage on impact, start fires or anything else like that. The whole purpose is to be able to light up caves and ravines.
Go to (Quick links)
To make a throwable torch, combine a torch and slimeball in the crafting grid. When thrown, a torch will be placed where the item hits.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Throwable Torch Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Tool_user, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.