Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 4, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
The Throwable Everything Mod gives you the ability to throw many different items. When you throw them they will damage mobs and you can also pick them back up. Throwing tools will also break blocks adding a new mechanic to gathering!
This Mod allows you to throw everything in the game. Unfortunately I haven’t finished this mod yet so only pickaxes, axes, diamonds, coal, charcoal, iron ingots, gold ingot,, sticks and bricks can be thrown. All these Items cause damage to mobs and all tools can break blocks when at them. I will however continue to update this mod and add more throwable objects util you can throw everything.
- Throw Items to Kill Mobs
- Throw Items to Break Blocks
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge