Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 3, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
What is Throwable Bricks?
Throwable Bricks Mod allows you to throw bricks. New Overhaul! Mod redone from scratch to give you a bigger, better version than ever before! Now updated to 1.7.10 and soon 1.8!
- Bricks and Nether Bricks can be thrown with right click
- They deal 2 and a half hearts of damage
- Nether Bricks are a lot hotter than bricks and will set fire to mobs and blocks
- However, Nether Bricks won’t set fire to anything in rain.
- If a brick is thrown a short distance, it will remain as a brick
- But the further you throw the brick, the more chance it has that it will break
- When bricks break, they drop “brick chunks”
- Brick Chunks can be recrafted into the corresponding brick
- Bricks, however, won’t drop anything in creative. This prevents mess and item lag.
- Bricks can break blocks like glass and panes
- They can also break other blocks like tall grass, vines, sugarcane, crops, redstone, etc… (See chagelog for full details)
- Bricks can blow up TNT on impact
- Nether Bricks make TNT explosions a tad bigger
- A new type of brick: TNT Bricks
- Blows up on impact with anything solid
- Is crafted like TNT but with a brick in the middle or a normal peice of TNT with a brick.
- Bricks can be fired out of dispensers
- Dispensers can throw bricks with a lot more force than players
- Bricks have their own death messages
- “<username> was bricked to death”
- “<username> was bricked to death by <username>”
- “<username> was bricked to death by <username> using <itemname>”
- Bricks can be used in many different ways
- Skeletons can be killed a lot more easily, since it would make sense in real life
- The mod requires Forge
Fire Burst From a Nether Brick
Some Brick combat with a group of zombies
The death message that appears when you die from a brick – Currently bugged a bit.
Nether Brick Recipe
TNT Brick Recipe – Can be used with a Nether Brick
Shapeless TNT Brick Recipe – Also can be used with a Nether Brick
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Throwable Bricks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by StrangeOne101, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.