Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Thor Mod‘s difference from other similar mods is that it adds Mjolnir with 3D model, which is on the top of some custom generated structures. Hammer itself for now has 2 functions, first one being summon lightning where ever you look up to 50 block away and second one is to summon rain/snow (depending on the biome). On to-do list is Thors armor from Marvel Cinematic Universe (3D modeled armor) , ability to fly and shoot lightning directly from the hammer itself. It’s Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10.
Go to (Quick links)
- You will be able to found Mjolnir on custom generated structure in world, you will need pickaxe to break Mjolnir block which will drop Mjolnir item.
- Hammer is usable by right clicking in the air and it will summon lightning to 50 blocks away and right clicking on block will summon rain (toggleable)
Left one is block, right one is item
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge