Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 9, 2016
- Newest File: ThermalSmeltery-Redux v1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Thermal Smeltery Redux Mod 1.7.10 is an update to Drullkus’s ThermalSmeltery. It removes all of the incomplete extra things that lingered in versions later than 1.0.1, and fixes compatibility with other popular Tinkers Construct addons, like ExtraTiC. Drullkus said that ThermalSmeltery would “theoretically” work with those addons, but when it didn’t I took matters into my own hands. Enjoy!
- Will I lose anything in my world if I swap out the old version with this?
No, you shouldn’t. I’ve tested this myself, and everything transitioned perfectly. If you encounter a situation that proves otherwise, please report it ASAP.
- Does this mean it will work with any TinkersConstruct addon?
Not necessarily. If it doesn’t, report it. This particular issue should be fixed in a matter of minutes, but that depends on the addon.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thermal Smeltery Redux Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MegaT145, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.