Expanding Minecraft Thermally! A server-friendly and content-rich blend of magic and technology!
Thermal Expansion Mod started out as something that played well alongside BuildCraft, but it has grown to become so much more!
It features a tech tree involving multiple machines, balanced and flexible recipes, and is now one of the foundation mods in modded Minecraft gameplay. Since its release, the Redstone Flux power network has become supported by the majority of tech and tech-related mods.
CoFH Core is required to play this mod! It can be found here: CoFH Core
Thermal Foundation is required to play this mod! It can be found here: Thermal Foundation
- Machines: Increase your ore yield, generate cobble easily, freeze water into ice, grow your crops and more! Make your machines even better using Augments!
- Dynamos: Generate Redstone Flux using Steam, Lava, Fuel, Redstone, or even Sewage!
- Devices: Activate things autonomously, teleport things around, send unwanted matter to /dev/null and launch your friends into the air!
- Storage: Store your items, fluids or Redstone Flux securely and portably!
- Lighting: Add some color to your base! Lighting blocks that can be any color and respond to Redstone signals in various ways!
- Tools: Adjust blocks, measure all the things, copy machine settings and light forests on fire from a distance!
- Florbs: Throw hot fluids at your enemies, throw less hot fluids at your friends or vice versa!
- Mod Support: Look up recipes in machines, drink Ender through a straw, obtain research points from machines and forge shiny hammers!
How to install Thermal Expansion Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Thermal Expansion Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Thermal Expansion Mod
This is made by TeamCoFH, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.