Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 13, 2017
- Newest File: ThermalDynamics-1.11.2-22.214.171.124-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Thermal Dynamics is the mod in the ‘Thermal’ series that is all about transport. It contains completely rewritten versions of the well-known Ducts that were once in Thermal Expansion. They were moved to their own mod as a means to organize the content better (and to get Thermal Expansion Mod released within a reasonable timespan).
CoFH Core is required to play this mod! It can be found here: CoFH Core
Thermal Foundation is required to play this mod! It can be found here: Thermal Foundation
How to install:
- Backup your world!
- Delete any old versions of the CoFHCore, ThermalFoundation, and ThermalDynamics .jar files from your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and drop CoFHCore, ThermalFoundation, and ThermalDynamics .jar files into your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
This mod is made by TeamCoFH, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.